At the Annual Regional Conference held April 30, 2019, the Michigan Region honored Jim (Brenda) Keller for 20 years of service as District Superintendent/Regional Director. The Conference also installed Jim (Ruby) Jordan as the next Regional Director. The Jordans have moved to Davison and began service in the Region June 1.
About the Michigan Region
The Michigan Region offers a variety of services and ministries to assist the local church in winning, building and equipping disciples for Jesus Christ.
Our Michigan Region Staff is available to help your church with your ministry needs.
Our office hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
“Every Church mobilizing believers to intentionally lead people to Christ and make disciple-makers.”
Vision Impact… On Point
Every believer a Spirit-empowered follower of Christ
Every follower of Christ a disciple-maker
Every church a disciple-making, church planting church
Our Driving Passion
The Missionary Church is a family of churches committed to the authority of Jesus Christ, the Bible and the Great Commission.
- We pursue relationship with God as our top priority.
- We depend on the Holy Spirit through prayer.
- We introduce people to the gospel and multiply disciples everywhere.
- We value, strengthen and multiply churches.
- We develop Spirit-led leaders to advance God’s mission in the world.
Michigan Region News
- MI Region Conference Handbook 2019-1
- 2018-19 Michigan Region Manual
- MI Region News and Notes
- Michigan Vision for a Disciple-Making Culture
- 2019 Regional Conference Minutes
- Special Regional Conference Minutes February 23, 2019
- Ministers’ Retreat 2019
For Our Churches
- Annual/Contact Report – Complete the report online or by printing and mailing to the Regional Resource Center. These reports are due to the Regional Resource Center on February 15.
- Monthly Church Report – This report is due by the first Friday of each month.
Dates to Remember
- July 8-11, 2019 – Shift National Conference (Fort Wayne, IN)
- July 22-27, 2019 – Mancelona Family Camp
- August 1-11, 2019 – Brown City Family Camp
- October 14-16, 2019 – Ministers’ Retreat
To Contact Us:
- 1091 Creekwood Trail, Burton, MI 48509
- Phone: 810-742-7462
- FAX: 810-742-8102
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours: M-F (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM)