CHRISTMAS GREETINGS FROM THE MICHIGAN REGION
Merry Christmas from the Regional Resource Center. May your family have a blessed holiday celebrating the birth of Jesus! Regional Office Staff
Al & Kim Yerke, Janet McLavy, Jim Jordan
Regional Oversight Council and Ministry Multiplication Team
About the Michigan Region
The Michigan Region offers a variety of services and ministries to assist the local church in winning, building and equipping disciples for Jesus Christ.
Our Michigan Region Staff is available to help your church with your ministry needs.
Our office hours are Monday through Thursday 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
“Every Church mobilizing believers to intentionally lead people to Christ and make disciple-makers.”
Vision Impact… On Point
Every believer a Spirit-empowered follower of Christ
Every follower of Christ a disciple-maker
Every church a disciple-making, church planting church
Our Driving Passion
The Missionary Church is a family of churches committed to the authority of Jesus Christ, the Bible and the Great Commission.
- We pursue relationship with God as our top priority.
- We depend on the Holy Spirit through prayer.
- We introduce people to the gospel and multiply disciples everywhere.
- We value, strengthen and multiply churches.
- We develop Spirit-led leaders to advance God’s mission in the world.
Michigan Region News
- MI Region Conference Handbook 2019-1
- 2018-19 Michigan Region Manual
- MI Region News and Notes 2020-01-2
- Michigan Vision for a Disciple-Making Culture
- 2019 Regional Conference Minutes
- Special Regional Conference Minutes February 23, 2019
- Pastors & Spouses’ Retreat 2020 Brochure
For Our Churches
- Annual/Contact Report – Complete the report online or by printing and mailing to the Regional Resource Center. These reports are due to the Regional Resource Center on February 15.
- Monthly Church Report – This report is due by the first Friday of each month.
Dates to Remember
- February 21-22, 2020 – Pastors & Spouses’ Retreat Brochure
- April 28, 2020 – ReGen 2020 at Elkton Missionary Church
- June 15-19, 2020 – Brown City Kidz Camp
- July 19-25, 2020 – Mancelona Family Camp
- July 30-August 9, 2020 – Brown City Family Camp
To Contact Us:
- 1091 Creekwood Trail, Burton, MI 48509
- Phone: 810-742-7462
- FAX: 810-742-8102
- Email: email@example.com
- Hours: Monday through Thursday (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM)