At a Special Regional Conference held February 23, 2019 at Faith Missionary Church, Flint, Michigan Region pastors and delegates overwhelmingly approved Rev. James L Jordan as the next Regional Director. He assumes office June 1, 2019.
About the Michigan Region
The Michigan Region offers a variety of services and ministries to assist the local church in winning, building and equipping disciples for Jesus Christ.
Our Michigan Region Staff is available to help your church with your ministry needs.
Our office hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
“Every Church mobilizing believers to intentionally lead people to Christ and make disciple-makers.”
Vision Impact… On Point
Every believer a Spirit-empowered follower of Christ
Every follower of Christ a disciple-maker
Every church a disciple-making, church planting church
Our Driving Passion
The Missionary Church is a family of churches committed to the authority of Jesus Christ, the Bible and the Great Commission.
- We pursue relationship with God as our top priority.
- We depend on the Holy Spirit through prayer.
- We introduce people to the gospel and multiply disciples everywhere.
- We value, strengthen and multiply churches.
- We develop Spirit-led leaders to advance God’s mission in the world.
Michigan Region News
- MI Region Conference Handbook 2019-1
- 2018-19 Michigan Region Manual
- Region News and Notes 2019-03
- Michigan Vision for a Disciple-Making Culture
- Regional Conference Minutes 2018-05-01
- Special Regional Conference Minutes February 23, 2019
- Happy Time Camp Brochure
For Our Churches
- Annual/Contact Report – Complete the report online or by printing and mailing to the Regional Resource Center. These reports are due to the Regional Resource Center on February 15.
- Monthly Church Report – This report is due by the first Friday of each month.
Dates to Remember
- April 30, 2019 – Regional Conference (Davison MC)
- June 10-14, 2019 – Brown City Camp Work Week
- June 17-21, 2019 – Happy Time Children’s Camp (Brown City Camp)
- July 8-11, 2019 – Shift National Conference (Fort Wayne, IN)
- July 22-27, 2019 – Mancelona Family Camp
- August 1-11, 2019 – Brown City Family Camp
To Contact Us:
- 1091 Creekwood Trail, Burton, MI 48509
- Phone: 810-742-7462
- FAX: 810-742-8102
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours: M-F (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM)