E-PRAYER 1091 Creekwood Trail ~ Burton, MI 48509 Phone: (810) 742-7462 ~ Fax: (810) 742-8102 E-Mail: email@example.com Web Site: www.mcmichigan.org
APRIL 18, 2018
PRAYER & PRAISE:
- Regional Conference is less than two weeks away. Please be in prayer for this event. We are called to Surrender to the Heart, the Holy Spirit and the Calling of the Mission. Pray for the Lord’s leading!
- ELLIE KELLER, wife of REV. BOB KELLER – COLONIAL WOODS MC, fell in October and injured her back. She has three compressed fractures in her back. A recent MRI revealed that she has a very small growth on her spine. She is currently waiting to get an appointment with a neurologist. Please pray that this appointment would be scheduled soon. Pray for God’s touch on Ellie and for peace and strength for both Ellie and Bob.
- COLONIAL WOODS MC thanks REV. JACK (DEBBIE) WOODBURN for his 28 years of service to the COLONIAL WOODS COUNSELING CENTER. Jack has retired. CW also expresses appreciation to REV. JOSH (TIFFANY) SABO as they have concluded their ministry at the church as well. May the Lord bless and direct these ministry couples in their new phases of life.
- PASTOR DON (SUSAN) FREY (an ordained minister in the Church of the Nazarene) will be serving as interim pastor at DAYTON HEIGHTS MC, FLINT. Please pray for the Freys and for the church during this time of transition.
- GAIL STUTZMAN, daughter of retired Regional pastor REV. RICHARD & JUNE CULP, was told that the results of the recent MRI of her brain were inconclusive. A special MRI is scheduled for tomorrow to determine if what is showing up is scar tissue or tumor. Please continue to pray for Gail
- REGIONAL CONFERENCE 2018 takes place MAY 1, 2018 at the WARREN COMMUNITY CHURCH, 28100 Ryan Road, Warren, MI 48092. This year’s theme is SURRENDER (Luke 9:24). Special guests include MC PRESIDENT STEVE JONES and WORLD PARTNERS CO-DIRECTOR RICK DUGAN. Lunch is provided by the church (entrée, side, dessert and beverage). Cost for the meal is $10.00 per person (cash or check payable at registration to the church). Please RSVP by April 24 to the church (firstname.lastname@example.org or 586-751-4659).
- It’s not too late to register for the IGNITE 2 Discipleship training which will take place at KALAMAZOO MC on April 20-21. Information is available on our home page under Michigan Region News: http://www.mcmichigan.org/
- STUDENT OF THE YEAR – The Region is accepting scholarship applications for high school seniors who are planning to attend BETHEL COLLEGE in the fall. The deadline to apply is May 1. The forms are available on our web site at: http://www.mcmichigan.org/ministries/youth-ministries/
- BETHEL COLLEGE is hosting a Pastor Appreciation Luncheon on May 12 in their Dining Commons. Lee Strobel with speak on being “Stronger Salt, Brighter Light.” Each church may RSVP for two people for this free event and meal. Register to attend by May 1 at: BethelCollege.edu/SaltLight
- MANCELONA CAMP is hosting a WARRIOR’S HEART MEN’S BOOT CAMP on May 17-20. Men are invited to come and rediscover what God intended when He created them in His image. For more information, contact PASTOR RON ECKLEBARGER (MIDLAND MC) at PastorRon@MidlandMissionary.org or call (989) 631-4467.