E-PRAYER 1091 Creekwood Trail ~ Burton, MI 48509 Phone: (810) 742-7462 ~ Fax: (810) 742-8102 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web Site: www.mcmichigan.org
E-PRAYER MICHIGAN REGION MISSIONARY CHURCH WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 28, 2018
PRAYER & PRAISE:
- Praise is offered to God for the faithful service of our Regional Oversight Council and Ministry Multiplication Team. Last night, the Region honored our leaders and their spouses with a Christmas dinner at Frankenmuth’s Bavarian Inn. Twenty-five enjoyed of an evening of food, fellowship and singing.
- Pray for WALLED LAKE MC as they will vote on a pastoral candidate this Sunday, December 9. May both the church family and for the candidate have a clear sense of God’s direction.
- Pray for REV. BRIAN REINHARDT, SON’S LIFE MC – SEBEWAING. Brian is still experiencing pretty intense pain following hip replacement surgery. Scans are not revealing any damage that should be causing the pain. Physical therapy is the next step in treatment. Please continue to pray for Brian’s healing.
- Thank you for your continued prayer for GAIL STUTZMAN. Gail is the daughter of REV. RICHARD & JUNE CULP. Pray for Gail as she continues to receive radiation and chemotherapy to deal with metastatic breast cancer.
- If you have licensed lay workers in your church and your board has not yet requested that their license be renewed, please send those requests to the Regional Office so that we can process those renewals.
- CHRISTMAS PRODUCTIONS:
- GRACE MC, WATERFORD, is hosting a Christmas Carol Sing on the steps on their church at 3:00 PM on December 9. Hot cocoa and snacks will be served afterward. Everyone is invited to come join in and reach out to the Waterford Community!
- DAYTON HEIGHTS COMMUNITY CHURCH – FLINT will host a Christmas Concert with the NORTON MALE CHORUS on December 9 at 6 PM. Everyone is invited to come enjoy a night of festive Christmas music, fellowship and desserts at 3038 W. Dartmouth St., Flint.
- The choir, youth and children’s groups of TRINITY MC, YALE, will be performing a Christmas cantata, Hope Has Hands on Sunday, December 16, at 9:00 and 10:45 AM. Everyone is welcome to celebrate the Christmas season through worship and music.
- The choir from COLONIAL WOODS MC, PORT HURON, will present the musical Light of the World at 7:00 PM on December 14-16.
- FAITH MC, FLINT will present their Christmas musical and drama, It’s Christmas Time, on Saturday night, December 15th at 7:00PM and Sunday morning, December 16th at 10:45 AM.
- On December 16 at 6:00 PM the DAVISON MC choir will present The Wonder of Christmas.