E-PRAYER 1091 Creekwood Trail ~ Burton, MI 48509
Phone: (810) 742-7462 ~ Fax: (810) 742-8102 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web Site: www.mcmichigan.org
JULY 8, 2020
PRAYER & PRAISE:
- LAMOTTE MISSIONARY CHURCH, MARLETTE, votes July 19 on REV. TOM (CINDY) BRINK as their next pastor. The Brinks previously served at Lamotte and, if approved, will resume ministry at the church by the end of the month. Please pray for the Brinks and the church as they seek God’s will in this matter.
- Congratulations to REV. PAUL & COLLEEN HOLCROFT on the adoption of their daughter KENDRA RAE HOLCROFT. The adoption was finalized yesterday after over 4 ½ years of working through the foster care program! Praise the Lord for this great good news!
- LOTTIE JUNE COLLINS, mother of REV. DENNY (LINDA) COLLINS, went to her heavenly home on April 17, 2020. A private funeral service was held on April 20 due to the COVID-19 restrictions. A memorial service will be held on Saturday, July 18 at 2:00 PM at Avoca United Methodist Church to honor the life of Mrs. Collins. Sympathy is extended to Denny, Linda, and the family.
- GAIL STUTZMAN, daughter of retired Regional pastor REV. RICHARD & JUNE CULP, was readmitted to the hospital last Wednesday with a fever. While the fever is no longer an issue, Gail is currently not able to stand or walk. Your prayers are appreciated.
- PRAY FOR OUR UPCOMING CAMPS:
- MANCELONA CAMP begins on July 19 with REV. CHRIS KNIGHT serving as the Camp Evangelist and REV. JOSH FISHER leading the youth ministry.
- BROWN CITY CAMP begins on July 30. Speakers this year are DR. STEVE DE NEFF and DR. BRYCE FOX. Women’s Rally speaker (Aug. 4 @ 10:00 AM) is ARLA MITCHELL. Young Adult speakers are PAUL & JESSICA DIETZEL and the Youth Speaker is KRISTEN WAGNEROWSKI.
- ONGOING PRAYER CONCERNS
- Retired Regional pastor, REV. RICH KRIESCH had extensive back surgery on Monday, June 22. Please continue to pray for Rich as he recovers. Pray for both Rich and Diana during this lengthy time of recovery.
- Please continue to pray for REV. CHARLIE GREEN, NEW HOPE FELLOWSHIP MC, CLARE. Charlie is on the waiting list for a liver transplant.
- BRENDA MANN, wife of REV. DAVE MANN, WORLD PARTNERS DIRECTOR is in the nursing home and her family is unable to visit with her face to face due to the COVID-19 restrictions.
ANNOUNCEMENTS & OPPORTUNITIES:
- COLONIAL WOODS MISSIONARY CHURCH is looking for a Senior High Student Ministries Pastor. If you love Jesus, love students and are looking to come up to an amazing location this might be for you. If you have any interest or would like to know more information, please contact Pastor Dan Hamrick via email at email@example.com or feel free to give the church a call and ask for Pastor Dan (810-984-5571).
- ATTENTION ALL MANCELONA YOUTH CAMPERS: Registration is now $225 for the week. Space is limited in the dorms due to COVID restrictions, so register soon and don’t miss out! http://www.mancelonacamp.org/registration-2020.html
- BROWN CITY CAMP will have their 10-day Family Camp beginning on Thursday – July 30th. Work weeks are scheduled for July 6-10 and 20-24 to prepare for Family Camp. The cafeteria will not be open this year due to COVID-19. The camp is planning to have food trucks available on the grounds. The YOUTH DORMS will not be open this year. Measures are being taken to keep everyone safe. Please be in prayer for Family Camp!
- We have received word from some of the World Partners Regional Strategy Coordinators, staff members, and national partners that their disciples and neighbors are going hungry because of the restrictions in place due to COVID-19. World Partners has set up a relief fund to help those in need. You can give online at: https://wpartners.org/ministries/projects/world-partners-covid-19-relief-fund
- UPCOMING EVENTS: We will keep you posted in the E-Prayer and on the website if there are any changes in the upcoming events in light of the coronavirus situation.
- JULY 19-26 – MANCELONA FAMILY CAMP – http://www.mancelonacamp.org/covid-19-response.html
- JULY 30-AUGUST 9 – BROWN CITY FAMILY CAMP – http://www.browncitycamp.org/covid-19-update.html
- OCTOBER 12-14 – MINISTERS’ RETREAT, AUSABLE, MANCELONA