E-PRAYER 1091 Creekwood Trail ~ Burton, MI 48509 Phone: (810) 742-7462 ~ Fax: (810) 742-8102 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web Site: www.mcmichigan.org ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
E-PRAYER MICHIGAN REGION MISSIONARY CHURCH TUESDAY JANUARY 22, 2020
PRAYER & PRAISE:
- Thank you for your continued prayers for REV. CHARLIE GREEN, NEW HOPE FELLOWSHIP MC, CLARE. Charlie received word from U of M that he was accepted into the transplant program to be placed on the list for a liver. He has been told that he will probably have a six to twelve month wait.
- Please continue to pray for FAY BULLOCK, wife of PASTOR DALE BULLOCK, MIZPAH MC, CASS CITY. Fay, who had been readmitted to Covenant Hospital in Saginaw last week, had an emergency procedure on Friday to remove blood clots in both lungs. Thankfully, she is improving and was released from the hospital yesterday. Pray for her as she receives therapy at home to regain mobility following her back surgery which took place in November.
- Please continue to pray for BRENDA MANN, wife of REV. DAVE MANN, WORLD PARTNERS DIRECTOR. Pray that her health would continue to show improvement. Remember Dave and the family as you pray.
- WEST MICHIGAN DISTRICT church planter, PASTOR CARLOS MEDINA, reports that the plant in PULLMAN may soon have a meeting place. Pray for the Lord’s guidance in this decision.
- DATES TO REMEMBER:
- FEBRUARY 3 – MINISTERIAL & CHURCH STATS available – mcusa.org/annual-reports/
- FEBRUARY 21-22 – PASTORS & SPOUSES’ RETREAT, DoubleTree HOTEL, BAY CITY
- MARCH 2-5 – EXPONENTIAL CONFERENCE, ORLANDO, FL
- APRIL 28 – REGIONAL CONFERENCE, ELKTON MISSIONARY CHURCH
- JUNE 15-19 – BROWN CITY KIDZ CAMP
- JULY 19-26 – MANCELONA FAMILY CAMP
- JULY 30-AUGUST 9 – BROWN CITY FAMILY CAMP
- OCTOBER 12-14 – MINISTERS’ RETREAT, AUSABLE, MANCELONA
- PLANNING AHEAD for Brown City Camp: If you can help with any of the following, text REV. TIM PATCH at: 248-505-9570
- If you are looking for ways to get involved at BCC and Young Adult Ministry is your thing, Tim is looking for those who might be interested in drama or helping with evening activities.
- Perhaps you have an artistic flair that you would like to share with the Youth at camp. Tim is also looking for paints and painting supplies. Feel free to contact him at the above number for more details.
- The Youth Camp is also in need of Small Group Leaders.