E-PRAYER 1091 Creekwood Trail ~ Burton, MI 48509 Phone: (810) 742-7462 ~ Fax: (810) 742-8102 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web Site: www.mcmichigan.org ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
E-PRAYER MICHIGAN REGION MISSIONARY CHURCH WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 20, 2019
PRAYER & PRAISE:
- Remember to pray for our SPECIAL CONFERENCE which takes place this Saturday, February 23 at 1:00 PM, at FAITH MC, FLINT. ATTENTION PASTORS & DELEGATES: PLEASE CONTACT THE REGIONAL OFFICE IF YOU DO NOT PLAN TO ATTEND THE SPECIAL CONFERENCE!
Delegates will be voting on two important issues:
- The Dissolution of Michigan Missionary Loans & Investments Inc.
- The Election of our new Michigan Regional Director. Nominee, REV. JIM JORDAN, will share his vision for the Region
- Pray for the MISSION TEAM made up of teens and adults from Metro Detroit area Missionary Churches (ROYAL OAK, GRACE MC – WATERFORD, and FIRST MC – CLARKSTON). who are ministering in the DOMINICAN REPUBLIC this week. Today they are serving soup and water to people scavenging in the dump. This afternoon they will be delivering water purification systems to homes. Pray for the team to have continued strength and stamina. They leave for home on Saturday and arrive on Sunday.
- Congratulations to ORCHARDS COMMUNITY CHURCH on paying off their church loan! They had a celebration dinner Sunday to mark the occasion. We praise the Lord with the Orchards family!
- On Sunday, REV. KEN (CONNIE) SMEADER announced their resignation at KALAMAZOO MISSIONARY CHURCH effective June 30, 2019. The Smeaders have served at KMC for 18 years. Please pray for KMC and for the Smeaders as they go through this time of transition.
- ONGOING PRAYER CONCERNS:
- Please continue to pray for PASTOR RYAN GRAHAM (staff pastor at COLONIAL WOODS) as he recovers from back surgery and regains strength in his right leg and foot.
- Pray for GAIL CULP STUTZMAN, daughter of retired Regional pastor REV. RICHARD & JUNE CULP. Gail continues to receive treatments for metastatic breast cancer.
- The Michigan Region PASTORS & SPOUSES’ RETREAT takes place MARCH 1 & 2, 2019 at The DoubleTree Riverfront Hotel in Bay City. Registration fee is $210.00. The brochure with registration information is available on the Region’s website at: http://www.mcmichigan.org Churches are encouraged to pay the way for their pastor(s) to attend the retreat.
- CROSSROADS COMMUNITY CHURCH will host their 2019 Authentic Women Gathering on Saturday, March 2, from 9:30 AM to Noon. All ladies are invited to come and connect with God, to be encouraged in their daily life, to be challenged in their faith, and to pray alongside friends, family, and other incredible women throughout this community. Mark your calendars for this is a FREE event. Just plan to bring a dish to share and a friend to enjoy it with! For more details, check Crossroads’ website: https://crossroadscco.com/
- COLONIAL WOODS MC will have a PRAYER AWAKENING CONFERENCE MARCH 3-5 from 6:30 – 8:00 PM. COREY JONES from Ft. Worth, Texas is the special guest. He will be speaking on topics such as: Crying out to God, Repairing the Altar in the Church, Restoring God’s Glory in the Church, and Rebuilding the Foundation of Corporate Prayer.
- The WORSHIP ARTS CONSERVATORY will present EQUIP seminar on March 2 at Lakeside Community Church, 33701 Jefferson Ave., St. Clair Shores from 9:30 AM to Noon. Cost is $20.00 per person. For more information or to register, go to: https://www.worshiparts.net/equip/
- A DISCIPLESHIP CYCLE TRAINING EVENT will take place at CROSSROADS COMMUNITY CHURCH, 3631 King Rd., China, MI on MARCH 16 from 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM. The Discipleship Cycle is the strategic ministry engine used to drive the multiplication of disciples. The Discipleship Cycle helps people to disciple others through the 4 Key Fields of Cultivating, Planting, Growing & Harvesting disciples. Cost is just $10 paid at the event. (Covers cost of training materials and lunch. If cost is a problem we will gladly supply a scholarship!) Director of the Missionary Church Field USA and lead pastor at Crossroad CC, REV. ANTHONY FERRIELL, is the main presenter for this event covering varying strategies of discipleship. For more information, call Carey Skatzka at (810) 329-5221.
- 2019 DATES TO REMEMBER:
- SPECIAL REGIONAL CONF., FAITH MC, FLINT – FEBRUARY 23
- PASTORS & SPOUSES’ RETREAT, BAY CITY – MARCH 1 & 2
- EXPONENTIAL CONF., FLORIDA – MARCH 4-7
- REGIONAL CONFERENCE, DAVISON MC – APRIL 30
- BROWN CITY CAMP WORK FELLOWSHIP – JUNE 10-14
- HAPPY TIME CAMP – JUNE 17-21
- SHIFT NATIONAL CONFERENCE, FORT WAYNE, IN – JULY 8-11
- MANCELONA CAMP – JULY 21-27
- BROWN CITY CAMP – AUGUST 1-11