E-PRAYER 1091 Creekwood Trail ~ Burton, MI 48509 Phone: (810) 742-7462 ~ Fax: (810) 742-8102 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web Site: www.mcmichigan.org ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
E-PRAYER MICHIGAN REGION MISSIONARY CHURCH WEDNESDAY AUGUST 14, 2019
PRAYER & PRAISE:
- Praise the Lord for the ten days of ministry at BROWN CITY CAMP! There were many decisions made at the altars and across the campgrounds. Hearts were touched, commitments were confirmed, and many people left burdens behind. All praise and glory belong to the Lord! Thank you so much for praying!
- Congratulations to PASTOR AARON JOHNSON who will be ordained this Sunday morning, 10:30 AM, at NEW LIFE, MC, Bay City. AARON (SUSIE) serves as the associate pastor at New Life Missionary Church.
- Please pray for retired Regional pastor, REV. GLENN BEARSS. He fell last week and hit his head. He has a concussion and has been in the hospital in Marquette. He is being transferred tomorrow to Petoskey for a period of rehab. He is having some serious vision problems. Your prayers are appreciated.
- Sympathy is extended to DON & BARB FAUPEL on the passing of Barb’s mother, JOYCE SMITH. Joyce went home to be with the Lord Monday evening. Don is the treasurer for the Regional Oversight Council. Please be in prayer for Barb’s father, ROBERT, along with the entire SMITH/FAUPEL family. The funeral service is out of the Champagne Funeral Chapel in Pigeon, MI on Friday morning at 11:00 with visitation on Thursday from 3-8.
- Pray for PASTOR CARLOS & RUTH MEDINA as they work with the WEST MICHIGAN DISTRICT and IGLESIA MISIONERA BETEL (HARTFORD) to plant a new work in PULLMAN, MI.
- Pray for WORLD PARTNERS missionary JANYNE JOHNSTON (KALAMAZOO MC) who will be returning to Russia tomorrow.
- EVERGREEN CHURCH, LOWELL, MI invites you to a night of music on September 7 @ 7:00 PM with former lead members of Petra and White Heart. UNION OF SINNERS & SAINTS is made up of John Schlitt, lead singer for Petra and Billy Smiley, founder, musician & singer for White Heart – along with a new artist, Jason Fowler. Tickets can be purchased online at https://www.itickets.com/events/423504 for $15.00. For $100.00 (ticket included) you can have a “meet & greet” meal with the artists at 4:30 prior to the concert. The church is located at 10501 Settlewood Dr.SE, Lowell, MI 49331
- Field USA is hosting a Discipleship Cycle Training event on Saturday, September 21, 2019 at Warren Community Church 28100 Ryan Rd Warren, MI 48092 from 9 am– 4 pm. $10 paid at the event covers cost of training materials and lunch. (If cost is a problem, we will gladly supply a scholarship!) The Discipleship Cycle is the strategic ministry engine used to drive the multiplication of disciples. It helps people to disciple others through the 4 Key Fields of Cultivating, Planting, Growing & Harvesting disciples. Anyone who wants to advance the kingdom by obeying the biblical command to “Make Disciples” is welcome to participate. Registration begins at 8:30 AM. Please register at: https://crossroadscco.churchcenter.com/registrations/events/262025?fbclid=IwAR0HsWrnYk5hU1INAwV2VJjRilHE-J3HNnKbMEXig2kKnoQiUv1sBEXN4Fw If you have questions, please contact Carey at (810) 329-5221.