E-PRAYER 1091 Creekwood Trail ~ Burton, MI 48509 Phone: (810) 742-7462 ~ Fax: (810) 742-8102 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web Site: www.mcmichigan.org ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
E-PRAYER MICHIGAN REGION MISSIONARY CHURCH WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 16, 2019
PRAYER & PRAISE:
- Over 40 ministers from around the state have been meeting together this week at AuSable Institute, near Mancelona, for our annual MINISTERS’ RETREAT.Praise the Lord for this time for our pastors to come away for a time of refreshment and fellowship in the north country while having the opportunity to hear from our denomination’s president Rev. Steve Jones. Pray that they would have safe travels home this afternoon.
- Pray for PIZZA! PIZZA! LAUGHA! LAUGHA! DAVISON MC’s annual pizza and comedy event is at 5:45 PM tonight with 321 Improv providing the laughs and the gospel message. Tickets are $10 if you contact the church office before 3:00 PM or $15 at the door and they include pizza, pop, cookies and laughs! Tickets can be purchased by calling the church office at (810) 653-2484. For information, go to www.davisonmc.org
- Continue to pray for:
- BRENDA MANN, wife of World Partners Director REV. DAVE MANN. Brenda is suffering with an illness that is baffling the doctors. She has been moved to the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio as they continue to seek a diagnosis for her condition. Please pray for Brenda and remember Dave and their children, Erika and Todd as they come alongside Brenda.
- NOAH McGLYNN, son of REV. MIKE & DODI McGlynn – EMMETT STREET MC, BATTLE CREEK, as he waits to have his feeding tube removed.
- Retired regional pastor REV. GLENN BEARSS continues to receive physical therapy as he recovers from a fractured skull.
- GAIL STUTZMAN, daughter of retired Regional pastor REV. RICHARD & JUNE CULP, as she lives with complications from continuing chemo treatments and the surgery that she had for a brain tumor.
- The THUMB NETWORK will present a free Basic Training Event this Saturday, October 19 from 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM at OPEN DOOR MC, SANDUSKY focusing on a Christian Response to Suicide and Self Harm in the first session. The second session will deal with Mental Health and Substance Abuse First Aid in the Church. Presenters are Davie and Laurie Goetze from the Colonial Woods Counseling Center. For more information about this event contact Pastor Dave Engle at email@example.com
- The Thumb Network will host a free Ministry Multiplication Training event at SON’S’ LIFE MC, SEBEWAING on November 2, from 8:30 AM to 12:20 PM, with lunch included. REV. DANIEL VANDOCK, planting pastor of LAKE LIFE CHURCH, ALANSON, and Regional coordinator for the Ignite Network, is the presenter who will walk through the process of equipping lay-leaders to lead church plants.To register, email REV. BRIAN REINHARDT at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Son’s Life MC @ 989-883-9999.
- DISCOVER CONFERENCE REGISTRATION is open! Promotional information went out this week. DISCOVER CONFERENCE takes place February 7-9, 2020 at MICHINDOH CONFERENCE CENTER, Hillsdale, MI. Middle school and high school students are invited to come and bring their sponsors (one per 7 guys or gals registered). Students registered before December 13 pay $130.00. Check out the web site at: www.DISCOVER-CONFERENCE.ORG