E-PRAYER 1091 Creekwood Trail ~ Burton, MI 48509 Phone: (810) 742-7462 ~ Fax: (810) 742-8102 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web Site: www.mcmichigan.org ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
E-PRAYER MICHIGAN REGION MISSIONARY CHURCH WEDNESDAY APRIL 17, 2019
PRAYER & PRAISE:
- Thank you for praying for GIDEON McKNIGHT, father of Regional Office secretary JAN BARTHOLOMEW who was rushed to the hospital last week by ambulance where it was determined that he had suffered a heart attack a few days earlier. On Thursday the cardiologist decided that he had to do a risky heart cath to see what was going on and then an even riskier stent procedure was performed. Praise the Lord for answered prayer as He guided the surgeon’s hands and Gideon came through quite well. Gideon has celebrated his 91st birthday in the hospital as he regains strength and recovers from pneumonia. Jan and her family are most grateful for your prayer support during this time.
- Sympathy is extended to PASTOR DALE (FAY) BULLOCK, MIZPAH MC (CASS CITY), on the passing of his sister, DIANE BULLOCK, who went home to be with the Lord on Sunday. A memorial service is planned for June 22 at the Mizpah Missionary Church.
- Continue to pray for former District Superintendent REV. PAUL DeMERCHANT who is in rehab recovering from a stroke.
- Pray for our upcoming Regional Conference which takes place on April 30 at DAVISON MC on April 30.
- FAY BULLOCK, wife of PASTOR DALE BULLOCK, MIZPAH MC (CASS CITY) is scheduled for knee replacement surgery on May 6 in Port Huron. Please pray that Fay will remain healthy and that all will go smoothly in preparation for the surgery.
- MISSIONS – Many of our Regional churches have sent out missionaries who are currently serving on mission fields around the world. Some of these dear people are in places that cannot be disclosed for sake of their safety. Most of them have had major life changes due to the call upon their lives to go and make disciples of all nations. Let’s not forget to pray for them and to support them in the ministry to which God has called them.
- DAYTON HEIGHTS COMMUNITY CHURCH, FLINT announces REVIVAL SERVICES April 28 – May 1 with singer/songwriter/evangelist MARK MURPHY. Sunday morning service is at 11:00 AM, Sunday evening – 6:00 PM, Mon. – Wed. 7:00 PM.
- REGIONAL CONFERENCE takes place on April 30 at DAVISON MC, 1481 N. Gale Rd., Davison. Registration will begin at 8:30 with the conference starting at 9:30 AM. All credentialed ministers in the Michigan Region are voting members of conference and should notify the Regional office if they are unable to attend. If your church has not yet sent the office your list of Church Officers and Delegates, please do so now so that we have record of who your 2019 delegate(s) will be. Thank you!
- FIELD USA is hosting a LEVEL 1 Discipleship Cycle Training on June 22, 2019 at COLONIAL WOODS MC. Registration is at 8:30 AM with the first session beginning at 9:00 AM. Cost is just $10 per attendee which covers materials and lunch. Presenter is REV. ANTHONY FERRIELL, Director of Field USA. Anyone who wants to advance the kingdom by making disciples is welcome to addend. To register, go to: https://crossroadscco.churchcenter.com/registrations/events/233307
- PHIL WHIPPLE, TRINITY MC – YALE, is leading a trip to ISRAEL for pastors January 27 – February 6, 2020. For more information, contact Pastor Phil at email@example.com
- 2019 DATES TO REMEMBER:
- REGIONAL CONFERENCE, DAVISON MC – APRIL 30
- BROWN CITY CAMP WORK FELLOWSHIP – JUNE 10-14
- HAPPY TIME CAMP – JUNE 17-21
- SHIFT NATIONAL CONFERENCE, FORT WAYNE, IN – JULY 8-11
- MANCELONA CAMP – JULY 21-27
- BROWN CITY CAMP – AUGUST 1-11