E-PRAYER 1091 Creekwood Trail ~ Burton, MI 48509 Phone: (810) 742-7462 ~ Fax: (810) 742-8102 E-Mail: email@example.com Web Site: www.mcmichigan.org
JUNE 20, 2018
PRAYER & PRAISE:
- HAPPY TIME CAMP is in full swing at BROWN CITY CAMP. Pray for JEANNE PALMATEER and her staff as they minister to the children at the campgrounds. Pray that the children who are in attendance at the camp will be open to the gospel message and that it will be presented clearly by Big Blast Ministries. Pray also for safety for all who are there.
- Please continue to pray for the search committee as they look for the next Regional Director. Pray that the Lord will give direction and wisdom to this team. A special conference will be held SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2019 at 1:00 pm at DAVISON MISSIONARY CHURCH and will include the election of the next Michigan Regional Director. Please mark your calendar and plan to attend.
- Thank you for your continued prayer for GAIL and DAVID STUTZMAN. Gail is the daughter of REV. RICHARD & JUNE CULP and David is her teenage son. Those of you who have been following the E-Prayer are aware of Gail’s ongoing battle with breast cancer that has metastasized to her brain. She is scheduled for a chemo treatment this week in South Bend. David is recovering from emergency surgery to remove his colon and is in RILEY CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL in Indianapolis. Pray that he will regain his strength and be able to return home soon. May the Lord work out all the medical and financial details for this family.
- EVIDENT CHURCH will celebrate their Grand Opening and be moving into their new building on July 1. Sunday Services will take place at both 9:30 and 11:00 AM. Check out their web site at: evidentchurch.com
- LIVING WATERS, STANTON (formerly Mud Lake Community Church, Sheridan) will conclude its ministry July 1 with a celebration service. KARL & CHRIS YODER are relocating to Kentucky this summer to serve at Bethany Christian School.
- COUNSELORS NEEDED: BROWN CITY YOUTH CAMP is in need of male counselors for camp (August 1-12). If you are will be 21 years of age by camp time and are available to work with our dorm campers, please go to this link http://www.mcmichigan.org/brow
n-city-youth-camp-2016-2/ and complete the necessary forms (application, health from, three reference forms) and send them to the Regional Office.
- 2018 CAMP SCHEDULE:
- HAPPY TIME CHILDREN’S CAMP – JUNE 18-22 @ BROWN CITY CAMPGROUND
- MANCELONA FAMILY CAMP – JULY 15 – 21
- BROWN CITY FAMILY CAMP – AUGUST 2- 12