OFFICE HOUR UPDATE
The Regional Office has resumed daily office hours by appointment Monday through Thursday 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM. Please call the office before arriving (810-742-7462) and follow current safety guidelines when entering the building.
CHURCH FAMILY CAMPING UPDATES
With several modifications and safety measures, Mancelona and Brown City Camps were able to hold their family camps this summer. Check out their websites for highlights from this year’s camping ministry.
Click Here for Mancelona Camp’s Website.
Click Here for Brown City Camp’s Website.
ANNUAL RETREAT FOR 2020 CANCELLED
Due to the current pandemic, it was necessary to cancelled this fall’s 2020 Ministers’ Retreat at AuSable Institute, Mancelona. Plans are in the works to offer the retreat October 11-13, 2021.
About the Michigan Region
The Michigan Region offers a variety of services and ministries to assist the local church in winning, building and equipping disciples for Jesus Christ.
Our Michigan Region Staff is available to help your church with your ministry needs.
Our office hours are Monday through Thursday 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
“Every Church mobilizing believers to intentionally lead people to Christ and make disciple-makers.”
Vision Impact… On Point
Every believer a Spirit-empowered follower of Christ
Every follower of Christ a disciple-maker
Every church a disciple-making, church planting church
Our Driving Passion
The Missionary Church is a family of churches committed to the authority of Jesus Christ, the Bible and the Great Commission.
- We pursue relationship with God as our top priority.
- We depend on the Holy Spirit through prayer.
- We introduce people to the gospel and multiply disciples everywhere.
- We value, strengthen and multiply churches.
- We develop Spirit-led leaders to advance God’s mission in the world.
Michigan Region News
- Michigan Region Manual
- MI Region News and Notes 2020-09
- Michigan Vision for a Disciple-Making Culture
- MI Region Conference Handbook 2020 Virtual Edition
For Our Churches
- Annual/Contact Report – Complete the report online or by printing and mailing to the Regional Resource Center. These reports are due to the Regional Resource Center on February 15.
- Monthly Church Report – This report is due by the first Friday of each month.
To Contact Us:
- 1091 Creekwood Trail, Burton, MI 48509
- Phone: 810-742-7462
- FAX: 810-742-8102
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours: Monday through Thursday (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM)