E-PRAYER 1091 Creekwood Trail ~ Burton, MI 48509
Phone: (810) 742-7462 E-Mail: email@example.com Web Site: www.mcmichigan.org
JUNE 16 , 2021
PRAYER & PRAISE:
- BROWN CITY CAMP WORK WEEK is in full swing right now. Pray for safety for those who are working on the campgrounds this week as they get things ready for the camping season.
- BROWN CITY KIDZ CAMP begins on Monday June 21 and runs thru the 25th. Please pray for the children who will attend and for the staff who will be working with them. Pray that God will move in a mighty way in their lives during these days. Remember to pray for Camp Director, REV. DAVE ENGLE. May the Lord provide protection and blessing over Brown City Kids Camp 2021!
- PHIL BURKETT announces that PASTOR JEREMY WOODALL (APRIL) will be joining their ministry team at CASS CITY MC as their full-time Family Life Pastor. Jeremy, who previously served as youth director at LAMOTTE MC, MARLETTE, will begin serving at CCMC on July 5.
- CROSSROADS COMMUNITY CHURCH, CHINA TWP., is praising the Lord that their Marine City outpost had its first official gathering (service) on May 19. This included prayer, fellowship, a light meal, and a devotional. This will become a monthly gathering on the third Wednesday of the month.
- ONGOING PRAYER CONCERNS:
- Please be in prayer for DON (BARB) FAUPEL, TREASURER for the REGIONAL OVERSIGHT COUNCIL. Don began chemotherapy treatments for stage 2 breast cancer yesterday. He will have radiation in the fall.
- Thank you for your continued prayer support for REV. CHARLIE GREEN (NEW HOPE FELLOWSHIP MC, CLARE) as he regains his strength and stamina following his liver transplant.
- Pray for LEEANN JORDAN, daughter of REV. JIM & LOIS JORDAN, to continue to see improvement in her overall health following her chemo treatments.
- Pray that retired missionary, DR. HYLA ROSS, who is part of FIRST MC, CLARKSTON, will continue to see improvement in her health.
- Prayer is requested for former Michigan District Superintendent, REV. PAUL DeMERCHANT as he deals with health issues surrounding his stroke. Pray for JOAN as she cares for Paul’s daily needs.
- DAVE MANN, World Partners Director, appreciates your continued prayers on behalf of his wife, BRENDA, who is being cared for at home.
ANNOUNCEMENTS & OPPORTUNITIES:
- MANCELONA YOUTH CAMP is seeking male counselors for the week of July 18-24. If you are interested and available to serve with us the week of camp, please email or call Debbie Kissinger (989)763-5766, firstname.lastname@example.org. Camp staff must be 19 years of age or older.
- WARREN COMMUNITY CHURCH, WARREN MI – Warren Community Church is looking for a pastor (part time transitioning to full time) with giftings and a passion for outreach and evangelism. As our current pastor transitions into retirement and remains in a supportive role, the new pastor will transition into the Senior Pastor role. The timing of the transition will be based upon his abilities and preparedness. The candidate will be responsible for leading our church into a greater impact in our community for Christ, developing outreach ministries with disciple-making opportunities in our surrounding area and building a path, with a process to train, and involve our congregation in these ministries. Those desiring to learn more about the opening should send a cover letter and their resume to Karen Lohrer at email@example.com
- ROYAL OAK CHURCH is seeking a part-time person who can assist their Family Ministry Pastor with the most pressing needs being directing small groups, cultivating relationships with families raising children and teens, and assisting with community relationships. If the candidate has other skills, such as music, graphic design, etc., these can be tailored into the position. This would be an ideal position for someone looking to get a start in a professional pastoral role or for someone who is more of a director-type who wants to get involved in a great, growing church and lives within a reasonable distance of Royal Oak. The position is currently available. Interested parties are invited to send resumes and cover letters to Pastor Bill Barnwell at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- UPCOMING EVENTS:
- BROWN CITY CAMP WORK WEEK – JUNE 14-18
- BROWN CITY KIDZ CAMP – JUNE 21-25
- SHIFT VIRTUAL CONFERENCE – JULY 12-14
- MANCELONA FAMILY CAMP – JULY 18-24
- BROWN CITY FAMILY CAMP – JULY 29-AUGUST 8
- MINISTERS’ RETREAT (MICHINDOH) – OCTOBER 11-13