E-PRAYER P.O. Box 320557, FLINT, MI 48532
Phone: (810) 742-7462 E-Mail: email@example.com Web Site: www.mcmichigan.org
JULY 28 , 2021
PRAYER & PRAISE:
- Praise the Lord for a great time at MANCECLONA FAMILY CAMP.The Lord used the ministry of REV. PHIL WHETSTONE as he ministered to the adults and REV. CHELSEA ZALEWSKI as she brought the Word to the youth. May the Lord use the seeds that were planted to help those in attendance to go out and be witnesses for the Lord in the harvest field.
- BROWN CITY CAMP begins tomorrow, JULY 29 and runs through AUGUST 8.Please be in prayer for BCC! Pray for the Holy Spirit to have freedom to work across the age groups. Pray for the speakers and children’s workers as they minister. Pray for safety for the campers who will be in attendance. Pray for the workers and staff who put in many, many hours to make camp happen. Pray for the attitudes and character of the campers to reflect Jesus as they go out into the communities. May hearts and lives be changed for all eternity through the ministry of Brown City Camp 2021!
- UPDATE ON Regional Director, REV. JIM JORDAN’S’ health: Jim had a heart cath on July 14. The good news is that there were no new blockages found and his heart is functioning as it should. He does have one partial blockage that they were aware of previously and they are treating with medication. Jim will be working with his doctors to adjust his medications, and to build stamina and strength. Jim and Ruby appreciate your prayer support and concern over the past year. Regarding this past year, Jim says: “This is not what I would have chosen, but if I come closer to Him through it and have the chance to glorify Him in it, that is a win-win that I will happily take.”
- EVERGREEN MISSIONARY CHURCH, LOWELL, held a baptism service this past Sunday. Praise God for the five believers who followed the Lord in baptism.
- World Partners missionary JANYNE JOHNSTON will share about her ministry in Russia at RHODES MISSIONARY CHURCH, on Sunday, August 1. Pray also that Janyne would receive her visa so that she can return to Russia on August 17.
- ONGOING PRAYER CONCERNS:
- Please be in prayer for DON (BARB) FAUPEL, TREASURER for the REGIONAL OVERSIGHT COUNCIL, who is being treated for breast cancer.
- Pray for LEEANN JORDAN, daughter of REV. JIM & LOIS JORDAN. Leeann has gone on long-term disability due to neuropathy in her hands and feet caused by the chemotherapy.
ANNOUNCEMENTS & OPPORTUNITIES:
- ADDRESS CHANGE: Please note that the Regional Office is now using a P.O. Box to receive mail. If you are sending mail to our office, please address it to: Michigan Region Missionary Church, P.O. Box 320557, Flint, MI 48532 ~ Thank You!
- UPCOMING EVENTS:
- BROWN CITY FAMILY CAMP – JULY 29-AUGUST 8
- MINISTERS’ RETREAT (MICHINDOH) – OCTOBER 11-1
- RETIREMENT OPEN HOUSE FOR YERKES – SEPTEMBER 25 from 1-3 PM at DAVISON MC in the HUB annex (contact Tim Patch for details: 248-505-9570).
PLEASE NOTE: There is NO E-PRAYER planned for next Wednesday, August 4, due to BROWN CITY CAMP.