E-PRAYER 1091 Creekwood Trail ~ Burton, MI 48509
Phone: (810) 742-7462 ~ Fax: (810) 742-8102 E-Mail: email@example.com Web Site: www.mcmichigan.org
MARCH 3, 2021
PRAYER & PRAISE:
- Praise the Lord for the 15 individuals who followed the Lord in baptism last week at COLONIAL WOODS MISSIONARY CHURCH, PORT HURON.
- Sympathy is extended to BECKY INNIGER and family on the passing of REV. STAN INNIGER. Stan and Becky pastored at FELLOWSHIP BIBLE CHURCH, BROWN CITY in the 80’s and were long-time missionaries serving in the Dominican Republic and Ireland before retiring in Fort Wayne in 2011. https://memorials.fairhavenfortwayne.com/stanley-inniger/4548002/
- Pray for travel safety for THEO & BRI MAKOMBE and their family as they leave the US and return to Rwanda today.
- CROSSROAD COMMUNITY CHURCH is praising the Lord for His continued work, as they are training a church planter for their team in the Marine City Outpost.
- ONGOING PRAYER CONCERNS:
- LEEANN JORDAN, daughter of REV. JIM & LOIS JORDAN, has been having chemo infusions for colon cancer and the plan is for tomorrow to be the final treatment. Praise the Lord for this good news and pray for her recovery as these treatments have been very difficult for her.
- CHARLIE GREEN, NEW HOPE FELLOWSHIP MC, CLARE has been told after the latest tests that his liver is getting worse. Praise the Lord that he has been returned to the transplant list following his bout with pneumonia. He struggles with edema in his legs and feet which is quite uncomfortable. Pray for Joyce as she cares for Charlie and remember them both as they continue to wait for a liver to become available
- Retired missionary, DR. HYLA ROSS, who is part of FIRST MC, CLARKSTON, has been having some severe health issues related to her heart and lungs. Thankfully, she is feeling a little better. She is thankful for your prayer support.
- Please continue to pray for former Michigan District Superintendent, REV. PAUL DeMERCHANT as he is home now and receiving physical and occupational therapy to help with his strength and mobility. Pray for Joan as she cares for him.
- Pray for GAIL STUTZMAN, daughter of retired Regional pastor, REV. RICHARD & (JUNE) CULP, in her battle with breast cancer.
- Continue to pray for BRENDA MANN, wife of World Partners Director REV. DAVE MANN.
ANNOUNCEMENTS & OPPORTUNITIES:
- CASS CITY MISSIONARY CHURCH, a vibrant church located in Michigan’s Thumb, is searching for an Associate Pastor of Family Life. They are seeking a team player who can help people take steps in Loving Jesus, Loving Others, and Proving it. The Family Life Pastor will give specific oversight to ministries from birth to college age. This pastor will in general seek ways to minister to the entire family. Oversight will require the seeking, equipping, empowering, and evaluating of ministry leaders for all kids and student ministries and outreaches. For a detailed job description that includes expectations, accountability, competencies, and compensation, interested candidates should send contact information and a resume, to the Family Life Search Committee at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ROYAL OAK CHURCH is seeking a part-time person who can assist their Family Ministry Pastor with the most pressing needs being directing small groups, cultivating relationships with families raising children and teens, and assisting with community relationships. If the candidate has other skills, such as music, graphic design, etc., these can be tailored into the position. This would be an ideal position for someone looking to get a start in a professional pastoral role or for someone who is more of a director-type who wants to get involved in a great, growing church and lives within a reasonable distance of Royal Oak. The position is currently available. Interested parties are invited to send resumes and cover letters to Pastor Bill Barnwell at: email@example.com
- THE WEST MICHIGAN NETWORK is sponsoring a Special Invitation to Pastor’s Wives via ZOOM Thursday night at 7:00 PM, March 4: The importance of spousal buy-in for ministry.” A panel of pastor’s wives will be interviewed on the crucial role that wives play in the success of any pastorate. Register for all classes at: http://www.keyministries.net/ecpi
- Field USA – Level #2 Training, Saturday, March 6, 2021, from 9 am to 4 pm at CROSSROADS COMMUNITY CHURCH, located at 3631 King Rd., China, MI 48054. This training will explore how to understand and harness God’s creative spiritual and personality design which He has wired into each of us. We will also learn essential skills to help those we disciple discover God’s creative design in them. The skills and tools used in Level # 2 Training will accelerate our effectiveness in practicing the tools and strategies learned in our Level # 1 Training. Registration link: https://crossroadscco.churchcenter.com/registrations/events/703455
- ATTENTION PASTORS & CHURCH LEADERS: You will be receiving a mailing with information about a couple upcoming events. The Branchman Conference hosted by the Thumb Network and Brown City Kidz Camp brochures and flyers will be included in this mailing. For more information contact Pastor Dave Engle at firstname.lastname@example.org
- SAVE THE DATE: A retirement open house for Regional staff Al and Kim Yerke is being planned for Saturday afternoon, September 25 at Davison MC from 1-3 PM. Tim Patch is coordinating the event. For details, text or call Tim at (248) 505-9570.
- UPCOMING EVENTS:
- REGIONAL CONFERENCE – APRIL 27 at ELKTON MISSIONARY CHURCH
- BRANCHMAN CONFERENCE – MAY 1 at BROWN CITY CAMP
- BROWN CITY CAMP WORK WEEK – JUNE 14-18
- BROWN CITY KIDZ CAMP – JUNE 21-25
- SHIFT VIRTUAL CONFERENCE – JULY 12-14 (Registration opens March 15)
- MANCELONA FAMILY CAMP – JULY 18-24
- BROWN CITY FAMILY CAMP – JULY 29-AUGUST 8